There are many ways that you can help make a difference for children with brain cancer by raising money for the Ethan Davies Fellowship.
MAKE A DONATION
This is the simplest way to help. Fellowship donations can be made online by credit card.
Alternatively, you can send a cheque or money order made payable to “Telethon Kids Institute” to the Telethon Kids Institute at PO Box 855, West Perth WA 6872. Simply download the donation form and post with your donation.
For those keen to support the Fellowship on an ongoing basis, you can make periodic automatic credit card donations of your chosen amount via the online donation page.
All donations to the Fellowship are tax deductible and receipted.
FUNDRAISE WITH A FUN RUN
You can join one of Perth’s running events and fundraise online. Upcoming events include:
- SunSmart Busselton Iron Man – May
- HBF Run for a Reason – May
- Chevron City to Surf for Activ – August
- Western Mudd Rush – August
Check out the event websites for more information.
There are two ways to fundraise online:
- Set up an online fundraising page through the online event registration process, and then nominate the Telethon Kids Institute as your charity – just make sure you contact the Telethon Kids Institute to let them know that the funds you raise are for the Fellowship.
- Create your own online fundraising page via this website – all funds raised will automatically be attributed to the Fellowship.
HOST YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING EVENT
You can make an impact by holding your own fundraising event. Some ideas include:
- Bunnings sausage sizzles;
- casual dress days in your workplace or school;
- quiz nights, auction nights, raffles;
- golf days or morning teas;
- fashion parades;
- inviting friends to give a donation in lieu of gifts for your birthday/anniversary;
- walk, cycle, swim, run; or
- simply ask for donations by using this form.
You can also create your own online fundraising page to collect online donations for your event.
To assist you with your fundraising we have developed Community Fundraising Guidelines.
Please complete the Community Fundraising Registration Form because it helps us to help you!
Have an idea but not sure how to get started? Please don’t hesitate to email Astral at the Telethon Kids Institute or call (08) 9489 7945.
HOST A COLLECTION TIN
Collection tins are now available to raise money for the Fellowship! If you would like to host one of these in your workplace or club, please email Astral at the Telethon Kids Institute or phone (08) 9489 7945.
ATTEND ONE OF OUR EVENTS
Keep an eye out for our fundraising events and come along to support the Fellowship!
If you have any questions about donating or fundraising, please call Astral Mansfield at the Telethon Kids Institute on (08) 9489 7945 or send an email.
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has supported the Ethan Davies Fellowship. Your contribution will help find better treatments - and hopefully one day a cure - for childhood brain cancer.